Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tanning? No!

Saturday my new roommate, Katie, and I went swimming at our friend Wendy's house. Wendy had told us a time she'd be back home so we headed over 20 minutes early because she lives that far. Well, we get there. No one is home. So Katie lays out her beach towel under the tree on the front lawn. I had brought a half inflated plastic tube so I sprawled out on that in the driveway. Two sets of neighbors asked us if we were trying to tan or what we were doing. It was funny that they'd think we were tanning seeing that we were under a huge tree with LOTS of shade. Made the time go by quick non the less and Wendy got home 20 minutes later. We swam for 2 hours and then talked for while inside. It was a very fun afternoon.

No comments: