I LOVE this new background! I've never been able to figure out how to get a cute header on and I finally figured it out. And it matches which makes it even more cuter! Can you tell I'm excited?!
So, it's been a couple weeks since I have had time to read blogs. BUT I'm finally catching up. I already left a background-related comment on a more recent post, but I'll leave one again!
Lindsay, When I found the background it said there was a header that went with it. So I saved the header under my pictures and then added as a "behind the words" in that way.
2 comments:
So, it's been a couple weeks since I have had time to read blogs. BUT I'm finally catching up. I already left a background-related comment on a more recent post, but I'll leave one again!
I. Love. It.
It's really cute. How did you do the header?
Lindsay, When I found the background it said there was a header that went with it. So I saved the header under my pictures and then added as a "behind the words" in that way.
Post a Comment