Friday, June 5, 2009

Catching Up

I just realized I haven't blogged in almost a month. That is on my to-do list for tomorrow. But it'll have to wait until at least early evening because I'm volunteering at the Temple and going to see the foster child that I mentor. We're going to watch a movie and eat popcorn; that's what she requested we do on our next hang out. After work today I checked out some movies for her to pick from. She wanted to watch College Road Trip, but I had to put it on hold because it wasn't in. Hopefully it'll be there by the time I need to go. I don't want to disappoint her at only the 2nd visit.
Check back Sunday for all the updates like my birthday, tomato's, roommates, and changing bedrooms.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you are keeping super busy. I am horrible...happy late birthday!

Lindsay Mecham said...

Happy late birthday from me too. When did you start mentoring? That sounds really fun.

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Megan, you're amazing. Look at all the fun and beautiful things you're doing. I love it! Miss you.

Jacob and Heather said...

Happy Late Birthday! I also planted some tomato plants. I've gotten three tomatos, but now my plant is dying :( I'm starting to think I can't keep any plants alive for more than two weeks.