It started out with a bang at exactly 12 a.m. Here's the story... Two friends, Maya & Christina, and I had just gotten back from a movie at 11:45 p.m. May 8th and they kept asking me what I wanted to do to celebrate my birthday. So I said go for a bike ride. (Maya has 3 vintage beach cruisers that I love! I wish I had one too) So were strolling down the street and I stopped to take a breather for a minute. Meanwhile Maya pulls out a princess crown (that lights up non-the-less), a lighter, and sparklers from her bag! It was SO awesome! The best part is it ended up being exactly 12 a.m. when she lit them! It was a great start to a fabulous birthday!
I woke up that morning to the house decorated with streamers, balloons, and signs that had sweet and funny inside jokes all over the walls.
I went to Chipotle for lunch with my friend Alison. I ended up getting mine paid for by the manager/owner. Here's the deal... he just started talking to us because he could tell I couldn't decide on what to get. Alison ended up telling him it was my birthday so he said my meal was on him, but Alison had to pay for her own. For dessert we went to Cold Stone and got ice cream. They were both so yummy and I was SO full after!
For dinner my rommates and I went to Joe's BBQ. Another free meal for me! Anyone can get a free meal on their birthday there. They just have to show some proof so in my case it was my driver's license. I love homestyle BBQ!! It had been quite a while since I'd had it so it tasted extra delicious!
Friends came over that night to help celebrate! We had oreo cake, ice cream, played mofia (old school I know, but fun), and chatted. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE oreos; A friend gave me a huge box of oreos from Cosco. They're just about gone now. Haha, but I did share so that's part of the reason.
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday! It sounds like it was a great day- you have such wonderful friends! I loved all of the pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous!
It was your birthday!? Shoot, I missed it! Glad your friends made it such a great day for you.
Post a Comment