So it begins... my first post... Let's see what do I say. I'd like to thank my friend Julia for the name of my blog. I was trying to think of what people have called me. Hers took first place hands down. She has called me megaroni and cheese for at least a year or so and I think it's just hilarious. I remember she first said it when were in sacrament at church. She knows whatever she says makes me laugh so that's exactly what she was trying to do while it was all quiet. And it worked. It also stuck too. So megaronincheese it is! I was going to do megaroniandcheese, but I think the "n" is cuter and well it is shorter too, but not by much. :)
I don't know how often I'll post cause I do have facebook too. Yes, I'm one of those people. But maybe I'll just add things to this and just have my blog link on my facebook so people have to come here for pictures and what not. That works. I'll see.
The pic is Beth and I last weekend. I wanted to see how my short hair would look curled so here it is. We were headed out to the desert for a bonfire and some dutch oven cookin'. It was sooo yummy, but the weather was chilly. Brrr! You'd think I'd stand by the fire, but no I was too busy mingling. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? Just kiddin'! haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment