Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Turkey Turkey!




I'm excited to make the Thanksgiving arrangements tomorrow in class. Monday we got the colored leaves and wheat ready to be put in the arrangements; that takes half the time. I'm going to buy one of the ones (the better of 2 or 3) I make to put on our table Thursday. It might not fit just because our table isn't very big, but it will still make our house look festive. I'll be taking lots of pictures with everything going on this week so you can expect them in the near future.

Don't forget to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I don't think I'll watch all of it and be glued to the TV like I was as a kid, but it's still fun to peek your head in to see all the floats and performances now and then as you cook. I'll be busy making mashed potatoes and chocolate pudding pie. Mmmmm yum!

I'm also excited because this is the first year, since I moved to Arizona, that I'll have Thanksgiving with the roommates at home, but one went to UT. We invited anyone who didn't have a place to go, to come eat with us. There's 5 people coming; so total there will be 8.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow! Does that mean you'll be cooking up a storm? Good luck!