I couldn't figure out why people couldn't comment on the posts so I just deleted the whole blog all together and started over. I copy and pasted everything first so it wouldn't be that big of deal. So now your free to comment to your hearts content!
yay!!! Tammy gave me your blog address and I am SO happy that you have a blog. I am excited to know whats happenin' in your life now! I was sad when I couldn't comment the other day, so now I am happy to comment! Hooray for megaronincheese!
Hey Meg, Nice to see you very cute blog and comments about your life and times in AZ. Love the flower arrangements! The next two weeks will be both work and fun--Thanksgiving with Mike and Shannon, a planning retreat I'm going with me Board of Trustees, and then a trip to a conference in San Diego with my Chief of Staff (elected leader from the hospital medical staff). After the conf in SD we'll go up and see the family in So Cal Sunday and Monday. All in all, some interesting, busy times before Christmas and your coming along with some others of the family--Great Fun! Take care, Dad
Yay... now we can leave comments. Welcome to blogging. It's a lot of fun. Your blog is really cute and I love your blog name. We are looking forward to seeing you in less than a month. Have a great Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
yay!!! Tammy gave me your blog address and I am SO happy that you have a blog. I am excited to know whats happenin' in your life now! I was sad when I couldn't comment the other day, so now I am happy to comment! Hooray for megaronincheese!
Hey Meg,
Nice to see you very cute blog and comments about your life and times in AZ. Love the flower arrangements! The next two weeks will be both work and fun--Thanksgiving with Mike and Shannon, a planning retreat I'm going with me Board of Trustees, and then a trip to a conference in San Diego with my Chief of Staff (elected leader from the hospital medical staff). After the conf in SD we'll go up and see the family in So Cal Sunday and Monday.
All in all, some interesting, busy times before Christmas and your coming along with some others of the family--Great Fun!
Take care, Dad
Welcome to the blogging world, girl!
Yay... now we can leave comments. Welcome to blogging. It's a lot of fun. Your blog is really cute and I love your blog name. We are looking forward to seeing you in less than a month. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment