
I went to the Temple today. I loved it! The workers are so very friendly and they make you feel so good. One of the ladies that was helping with initiatorys gave me a sweet comment... made my day. I think Tuesday afternoons are going be my new day to go. It used to be Wednesday afternoons after the the Family History Center, but that's no more. It'll be great because I'll go straight from class over there. Plus it's on my way home too. Works out perfectly! It's low key at those hours so I was in n' out.
A friend called last week and said their in desperate need of help in the youth center at the Temple... especially with the holidays. I didn't have to think twice. I'd love to do that! So while I was there today I filled out a paper to volunteer. It will be fun, but more importantly rewarding, and very special to be able to witness children being sealed to their parents for time and all eternity. Oh how grateful I am to be sealed for time and all eternity to my family.
1 comment:
I think your new Temple schedule will work out great, Megs. I am so thankful you are choosing such good things to do.
Post a Comment