Sunday, February 10, 2013

Trip to Cali

Way back in April 2012, I went to California with my brother and sister-in-law. We had a great time! We had some pretty cool stuff planned...

First up- The Price is Right!

Your reading my shirt correctly. I didn't want to get picked.

Waiting at the CBS studio 

Next up- Conan O'Brien Show!

We had about two hours in between signing in/getting our wristbands and the actual taping of the show so we went on a drive to see how close we could get to the Hollywood sign.

I'd say this is close.

Next up- Disneyland!

Woah, huge corn dogs!

Next up- Visiting Grandpa for the day 

We went on a drive to a place he liked.
It was very chilly this day.

Last, but not least we visited our Aunt on the last day. 

She showed us the public library where she reads to the kids on Saturdays.

She also showed us her office. See that?
It was on the 49 floor! I was a little nervous to go that high. 

Look at the view!
   
She took us to this amazing Thai restaurant. It was oh so yummy!

No comments: