Back in April 2012 I went to a Mitt Romney Rally. I went early so I could get a good spot and be up close. When I got there I realized it was going to be outside and on this day it was hot... 100 degrees hot!!! It hadn't dawned on me that it might be outside and I was wearing jeans. Luckily, they did have 2 big mister fans going. I was hesitant to go get misted because I didn't want to
lose my awesome spot. I finally did after burning up for a while. I just asked a couple behind me to save my spot. They happily said they would. Even though I waited, I think, three hours outside in the scorching hot sun it was still fun to be there and see him. I was so happy to go to my car afterwards and crank up the AC though. AC had never felt so good.
Starting the waiting game...
This isn't zoomed in. I was that close.
Look how sweaty I am!
Cops controlling the rooftops
He's coming out!
These two are when he came around shaking hands and guess what... He shook my hand!!
John McCain
Look how many body guards are around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment