Friday, February 3, 2012

Site Seeing/Wedding/Family/Football Game

Back in November I took a trip up north. The main reason for going was to go to a friend's wedding. Then it started getting to be a longer trip. While I was there I really wanted to go to a BYU football game. So in between the wedding and the game I visited my family.

But first, the day I flew in  my friend's dad took me around Salt Lake City to the touristy sites. It was fun hanging out with her dad and brother.






On the roof of the Conference Center.





I couldn't pick just one.



Next up, the wedding! It was so wonderful to be there for my close friend on her special day. Even though the weather was freeeeeezing and wind howling it was all worth it. Lucky for me I didn't turn into an icicle. The temple, as always, was wonderful. The spirit was so strong and the happy couple were smiling from ear to ear. I'm so happy for them and wish them the very best!!






With and without o2. 




Next on the schedule was visiting family. While there I saw the movie Dolphin Tale with my mom. It's a great movie.


We watched a BYU vs Utah State basketball game. Since my brother and his wife are Utah State fans and I'm a BYU fan we thought it'd be funny to act like big rivals and paint our faces. I'll be nice and give Utah State props for winning. Way.to.go.


 

As you can see I was pretty upset about the loss.  :)

  

 

Next up, the BYU football game! I've always wanted to go to a home game in Provo so I finally made it happen. A good friend from my ward had just moved up there about a week before so she went with me.



These pictures aren't zoomed in. Being "handicapped," I was able to get the wheelchair seats. Row 7 baby!!



It.was.freezing!!!! (forecast said it was going to snow, but it held off) I can't say it enough... Freezing!! I had lots of layers on, but it only worked for so long. We stayed until half way through the 3rd quarter because my legs and feet were numb. BUT it was really really fun to be there and cheer on the Cougs!



By the way they kicked the other teams butt by a mile!! Way to go Cougars!!

No comments: