So again I'm getting caught up so here's Halloween....
So, very funny story about the next two pictures... My friend asked me if I'd go with her to her friend's birthday party whose birthday is on Halloween. (but this party was the weekend before) So we dressed up... I borrowed a witch hat from another friend. One roommate had the cape (it has spider webs on it) and the other one had scrubs. So as were already on the freeway making our 40 minute drive down there my friend calls her friend to make sure it's a dress up party (every time it has been) Well, come to find out it's NOT! We were laughing so hard we were crying. So we both go in all black to a non-dress-up party. At least we found this out before getting to the front door.
The kitties also got into the holiday.
As you can see they were very excited. ;)
1 comment:
HAHAHA That is awesome about going to a non-dress-up party dressed up! lol
Post a Comment