Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas & New Years Fun!

For the first time for Christmas I wasn't at my parents house. Instead I went to my sister's house. I had a really fun time there! I loved seeing the kids' faces on Christmas morning. Also, the weather was really pretty so we spent time playing in the front and backyard.

Showing the girls double dream hands dude. We had a good time doing his silly dances.


 
Don't I look awesome?! 

 We went to a sports store that had fun stuff for kids to do during Christmas time. 
One of them being a carousel.  


Christmas Morning!


 


I took some family pictures of them before I left.


I had to get one with my twin sis! 
I was home by New Years so I hung out with friends that night. For the first time in my life I bought fireworks! They were just the cheapo sparklers, but hey I was really excited nonetheless. The sad news is that I waited and waited, counting down till midnight, but the time crept up on me and before I knew it it was 12:02. Blast!! Oh well. We still had fun celebrating with the sparklers.






1 comment:

Trevor said...

That was your first time buying fireworks? You must not be related to me.