Saturday, October 1, 2011

School Update

Well, I finished all my course work for school on August 30th (technically the 31st because it was at 2:15 a.m.) and I was SOOO happy to have completed it!! (I started crying. I couldn't believe it!) My roommate, Jen, wanted to treat me to dinner for completing school. So we went to one of our new favorite places in town. Once again it was delicious and I was able to bring some home for leftovers.




Chocolate brownie cheesecake



That same week on Friday and Saturday (Sept 2nd and 3rd) I took my final. I spent all day Friday doing the objective portion and then spent Saturday doing the 8 transcriptions. I got the scores back about a week and a half later. I scored a 98% on the objective portion, but sadly didn't pass the transcription portion, which to me is the most important part. I think I was so burnt out from the previous day that I went too fast with the transcriptions. Lesson learned: take your time! I had to wait 2 weeks to retake the transcription part again (lame and stupid) so I just did that this week on Monday through Wednesday. I had 48 hours to complete it so I took almost the whole time. I better have passed. I really do think I did though. Well, here's to hoping I passed and can move on to the next chapter in my life... finding a job!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That's fantastic! I am so proud of you!