Like I've mentioned before, there is a Temple being built close to my house. It's so neat to watch it come to life! I drive past it every so often to see the progress. These pictures were taken a month ago so they aren't very current, but I still thought I'd share. Now the steel beams are up to the 3rd floor.
They set up a little visitors center in a trailer on the site of the Temple. It's really cool! It has computerized pictures of what the inside is going to look like, architectural drawings, 2 binders with aerial shots and the builders actually working on the temple, Mormon Messages DVD to watch, a block of the stone they're using on the outside, and a big framed picture of the Temple hanging on the wall. They called a missionary couple to serve there the whole time it's being built. They know a lot of facts about what's going on. It's cool to hear the latest updates from them. I've been two different times, both times taking different friends to show them.
The top of the crane is how high the temple is going to be. It literally is going to be the tallest building in town!
No comments:
Post a Comment