Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love Me Some Puzzles

I just love doing puzzles! I remember doing them with my dad around Thanksgiving, I believe. I'm not very fast, but it's just fun figuring out where the pieces go and seeing the picture once it's completed. I usually put in a movie while I work on them. I am finding I like puzzles that either have lots of things going on or lots of different colors. It's just a tad bit easier that way.   :)

I did this 500 piece puzzle one weekend back in the middle of September. It got me excited about Christmas. It's just around the corner you know!





My roommate and I did this 1000 piece puzzle in 1 day!! Can you believe that?! We worked on it during both sessions of General Conference on Sunday and finished it that night. The whole reason we did this was to stay awake and it worked like a charm. I did pay attention to the speakers too... maybe even better this time. By the way, the talks were amazing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cool! I'd love to do a puzzle like that.