Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Silly Me
So last night I was leaving the church building after FHE and I saw a piano in one of the rooms so I went in and started playing the hymns I know by heart and then just messed around. The whole time I kept thinking I wish I had hymn book. I even looked in the bench I was sitting on, but to no avail. So after about a half an hour I came home and told my roommate what I did. I asked her if she had a hymn book so I could take it next week and actually play a few hymns. She looked at me and said, you realize the church has a lot of hymn books there. I started dying laughing. I couldn't believe how dumb I had been. And to think I kept thinking, man I really wish I had a book. Something so obvious hadn't even occurred to me. Anyways, that's my story. Now I know that there are lots and lots of hymn books at the church. Good to know for next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Megalicious. You are so funny! I miss being around you! I will be in AZ next week- maybe we can visit for a minute or two! You need to meet my new little one!
Post a Comment