For the longest time (past two Christmas') I've been saying I'm gonna get a bike. Well, it finally happened. I think the weather had something to do with it too. I got this beauty at Wal-Mart on Thursday and have ridden it everyday except Saturday when it was cold and rainy. It has 7 gears. I've already been able to get up to gear 6... not for very long, but still. The name on it is called Clairmont and that's the street I lived on in Texas so that's cool. There's also a few feathers on the frame that give it a little kick. The colors are pretty and fun!
8 comments:
So fun! We'll have to go for a ride sometime...
I love it! And I'm jealous!
Wow! She is beautiful! I am totally jealous. You are really rocking it in style. =)
Your bike is a beauty! Enjoy riding her!
Exciting! We should go riding together. :)
AH! Megan, I love your new bike. You look so cute riding it around!
I like grapes
I love your bike! That is so fun! Way to go!! :)
Post a Comment