So I'm kind of annoyed with this blog layout I have. I tried changing the blog background, but with the new "design" template's blogger has, I can't figure out how to change it. I have been doing a template from a website, but I can't figure out how to even get a new one on. So now that I've erased it, my blog is just plain. Anybody know how to put a cute background or new template on a blog? Any tips would be helpful. Thanks.
3 comments:
I get my blog backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblog.com. Go to Blogger template designer and make sure that you are on picture window. Then, back in teh design area, just add a gadget, html, and then copy the html from the website for the background you want. Hopefully that works for you. If not, I have no other ideas. I'm not as tech savy as I like to pretend I am. Good luck!
I'm glad you finally updated your blog...too bad it's just you complaining.
Ok, so I had the same issue when I tried to update my blog. I didn't realize the template thing had changed, and I didn't have time to mess with it--so the same thing happened and everything got erased and ended up not at all the way I wanted it! So, I sympathize with you even though obviously Trevor doesn't! =)
Post a Comment