My twin sister had her baby yesterday at 12:09 pm! Her names is Hazel Megan and she weighs 7lbs. 1 oz. and 18 inches long. I love her cheeks! She is so cute!!
Congrats! And she's named after you! That's so great. My little guy is due next Wednesday. Not soon enough! Missed seeing you at CHristmas! Next time you are up here, call. Same for me whenever I make it down to AZ.
4 comments:
Congrats! And she's named after you! That's so great. My little guy is due next Wednesday. Not soon enough! Missed seeing you at CHristmas! Next time you are up here, call. Same for me whenever I make it down to AZ.
She's so perfect! What a darling name. And your blog is so cute!
Congratulations. She is SO beautiful. Meg, we need to get together when you're back in AZ. I will call you. :) love ya!
She's beautiful! I'm glad she got your name! :)
Post a Comment