Friday, December 18, 2009

Thankful

I have a new favorite song this Christmas. It's called Thankful by Josh Groban from his Noel album. I love love love it! I love the words he expresses. It helps me remember the true meaning of Christmas. But it doesn't have to apply to just Christmastime... It's everyday life as well. With the new year were all setting goals for this upcoming year and one of mine is to be more thankful for what I've been given and recognizing the little blessings that come my way. We've all heard when you forget yourself and serve others your own problems are diminished and you see things more clearly. I love helping people... Seeing smiles on their faces is priceless; the feeling is amazing. I am so thankful for everything I've been blessed with this year. This week I've been thinking back through this year and I'm in awe of the blessings that have been poured out upon me. Heavenly Father has definitely spoiled me. :) With that being said I need to be more conscious with those around me and find someone to help everyday. As Josh Groban says, "There's so much to be thankful for."

(After Christmas I'll leave the song, but set it to only play when you want it to. That way it's not annoying to those listening to other music on their computers)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas! What a great song!