I lOVED reading your blog, and getting caught up on the all the latest news with you! I miss you Megs! I love your pictures of the temple! I am glad that you are happy and well. I can't wait to find out what is in store for you :) Merry Christmas dear FRIEND!
I miss doing that Meg. That is one of our fondest memories, going to the lights at the Mesa Temple. You're so lucky you got to do that. I guess we still got to go to the lights at Temple Square this year, but it definitely isn't as warm. :)
2 comments:
I lOVED reading your blog, and getting caught up on the all the latest news with you! I miss you Megs! I love your pictures of the temple! I am glad that you are happy and well. I can't wait to find out what is in store for you :) Merry Christmas dear FRIEND!
I miss doing that Meg. That is one of our fondest memories, going to the lights at the Mesa Temple. You're so lucky you got to do that. I guess we still got to go to the lights at Temple Square this year, but it definitely isn't as warm. :)
Post a Comment