My last day of work was Friday. It was getting physically too much so I had to say adios. They have been so gracious and accommodating to me for 4 years. I've been carrying around my oxygen in my mini backpack more often these days and when I do, my back hurts worse so it’s just a domino affect. A few days before I left we had a staff Christmas luncheon. They had gotten a cake made and a card signed by everyone for me. (there was another lady leaving too) They are so thoughtful! Everyone said the nicest, sweetest things… it made it even harder to say goodbye. They kept telling me I’d have to come visit. I promised a few of them I would so I better keep my promise and get back there in the near future.
Now your wondering what am I going to do with all this time on my hands. Well, I'm going to find another part time job, but one where I can sit and not be pushing 40+ pound carts around. I'm also going to volunteer at a few places as well.
This was a hard decision, but after much thought and prayer it's what I'm suppose to do. It makes it a little easier knowing I'm following the many promptings I was given and I know everything will work out the way it's suppose to. There's not a doubt in my mind about that. Since I'm following the spirit I know Heavenly Father will bless me. Now it's on to what's in store for me next!!



Each group (adult, circ, and youth) had to decorate their pods. This one was the best. If it had been a contest I think Youth would have stolen the trophy hands down.
No comments:
Post a Comment