The Cheesecake Factory
I went here with my cousin and his wife on March 8th. (that's how far behind I am) Here's what happened. A waiter led us to a table and asked us what kind of drinks we wanted. We all said water. Well, the waiter came back with the waters and he gave me a CHILD'S cup with a lid and straw. I thought it was so funny! You just have to laugh when it happens. It wasn't the first time someone thought I was a child though. It's happened many times in different situations. Anyways, so I thought I'd write the waiter a little note and left it on the table as we left. He was close by so I'm sure he saw it. I wasn't mad and I didn't want him to feel bad, but just know I thought it was funny. I hope he had a good laugh and wasn't too embarrassed.
Knitting
I learned how to make these hats from a youtube video. I finished knitting them on March 20th. I thought I'd knit some and give them to hospitals for the babies being born. Well, let's just say these were the first and last I made. I need to get back to making them though. It' just easy, fun, and helping others is always a good thing. I gave the pink one to my brother and his wife since they were having a baby girl in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment