Friday, May 18, 2012

Enrichment Night

Back on March 1st my friend's enrichment night was playing The Price is Right. I thought it'd be fun to go watch so I tagged along. Going into it I wasn't going to play. Well, I ended up playing and then actually getting called up to be a contestant right away. Before I knew it I was at the showcase showdown! I can't remember if I bid over or not low enough, but either way I didn't win at the end. They still gave me what I bid on though, which was a trip to Hawaii. 




I didn't win the game I played, but they still gave me a party bag.




So this is what I scored
                                                                     - bamboo stick
                                                                     - frisbee
                                                                     - bath crystals
                                                                     - 2 pairs of shades
                                                                     - golf club
                                                                     - sand bucket and shovel
                                                                     - ring pop
                                                                     - sunblock
                                                                     - classical music cd
                                                                     - little party bag
                                                                     - Hawaiian lei       


1 comment:

Trevor said...

You're a winner!