Mom and I made cupcakes with stuff in the middle of em' for Valentine's Day.
My favorite was this heart I made.
We drove to see some waterfalls. It was
FREEZING and VERY windy! I can't say that enough.
Don't mind my fat lip. Don't know why it happened.
Drove further and found more...
Again freezing, very windy, and fat lip
City Courthouse
Went to dinner at Macaroni Grill
My brother has bieber fever so when he saw Justin in the mall he just
had to get a picture with him and not only that, but pose like him too.
Thanks Justin for making dreams come true!
A lady in my parents ward has a cupcake shop and so we tried some out.
The consensus was... (drum roll please) They were delicious!
I had to take a picture of the ones I had.
The one up above is all chocolate.
red velvet
I think this was a vanilla cupcake with
peanut butter and chocolate frosting.
I'm sure when I go up this summer it'll
be more pretty. I had a nice time up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment