Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Car Smashed

At the end of July my car was parked on the street in my neighborhood and it was hit. The person didn't leave a note or anything. So obnoxious. My friend and I went knocking on a few doors, but of course everyone said they didn't know anything about it. 

 

 
I was able to get a rental car just fine and everything was hunky-dory. Well 2 days later after I had barely driven it, I went to leave and it wouldn't go into reverse or any other gear. It was a pain in the neck setting up a tow truck and then getting a new rental. It took all afternoon talking on the phone to either my insurance or the tow truck company. In the end, though, I was able to get another rental and it all worked out.


Since the car wouldn't go into reverse the tow truck guy had to put green things under the tire to help scoot it along when he was dragging it backwards.



A week later I was able to get my car back and it looked great. I thought they blended the paint perfectly. You can't even tell. It looks just like new!

No comments: