Thursday, April 29, 2010

Still Alive

I'm still alive and kickin'. I haven't done a whole lot except for move earlier this month. I am loving where I live now. It's so great!
I was having bad heart palpitations for a week so I pretty much just stayed home chillin'. It was making my fingers and toes swollen, and my hand and feet be sweaty; weird. I was able to see my cardiologist, but by then it had simmered down. I wish it hadn't just so he could have seen what it was doing. He did run 2 tests and said everything looked good. So whatever it was, it fixed itself. Well, I did get a blessing, so I know that's why it went away. It better not come back! That's all I'm saying.
This week I've been helping a friend whose been sick off and on for a year. But things are looking up for her now. I'm so glad. Heavenly Father is definitely watching over her.
Well, that's what I've been up to. I can't believe it's almost May. Time is flying by so fast.

No comments: