Quote from Young Single Adult Gems-- “To access information from heaven, one must first have a firm faith and a deep desire. One needs to ‘ask with a sincere heart [and] real intent, having faith in [Jesus] Christ.’ “ ‘Real intent’ means that one really intends to follow the divine direction given.” Russell M. Nelson
At institute tonight the instructor said we can't have fear and faith at the same time. It's just not possible. I really like that. Lately Heavenly Father seems to be telling me to have faith and everything will be alright. I've had some pains in my leg and arms and both of my lung and heart doctors say it's nothing. I don't think it's just nothing. Obviously there's a reason why it's there; pretty frustrating. But I have to just have faith they know what their talking about. Their the educated ones, not me.
Well, I'll get off my soapbox now. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment