Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visiting Family & Wedding

I went to Idaho the first week of July to visit my family and to go to my roommate's wedding.


I got to spend a few hours with my friend from Texas before I headed up to Idaho

It was so fun to have a day trip over to the Temple and spend it with dear friends. When Bekah and Glen were dating we found out Glen and I are second cousins. Our grandma's on our mom's side are sisters. It's a small world! So it made it even more special to be there. And to think now Bekah is related to me is pretty cool too. :)

On our way over to the Temple (I was trying to drive and take
the picture at the same time... hence not really looking at the
camera)


Beks wanted me to hold her flowers


Idaho visit

Showing off the french braids I just did in their hair

No comments: