Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random Thoughts

I have a lot of little things I want to say. There's not big stories behind them, but I have pictures to go with them. So here come some random thoughts...

My roommates twin sister came to visit last month. They are so much alike; so funny. We went out to dinner one night.


Next up: Beth's birthday was Sunday. I made the cake, but I failed. Well the carrot cake itself was delicious, but I messed up on the frosting. It said put cream cheese on top so I did, except I put the regular kind and not the frosting kind. I didn't know there was a difference!! I think I did, but obviously I didn't think of it. It was still tasty, but I felt ridiculously stupid when people were taking their first bites and said is this cream cheese? Oh my! Maybe I'll get it next time.

It's a cute picture of Beth, but not of me. I thought I would make the sacrifice and still post it though.

Our scrumptious dinner

I went to the Temple today and gorgeous flowers were again in bloom.




Saturday night when I went to get some things for Beth's birthday dinner Sunday I saw these purple tuplips and just had to have them. Their beautiful! Then her friend, Wendy, brought her orange ones so I combined them.

1 comment:

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

I love beauty and this blog, this post and YOU top the charts.