Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Growing Veggies!

I planted tomato, green pepper, cucumber, and strawberry plants the first part of March. Well, sadly the strawberry and cucumber plants died, but the other two are thriving. See for yourself!


You can visibly see 2 tomatoes, but in fact there are up to 10.
The others are still just tiny, but they're there!

Biggest one

Newbies

I noticed the tomato leaves had been bitten with some kind of critter, but I wasn't sure what. Then this little burger appeared as I was watering the plant. Luckily he did or he'd still be having a feast. Don't worry I wasn't too cruel to the caterpillar... I just took it to the neighbors front yard. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

Cucumber- Nothing yet, but I can tell there will be something soon.

Yeah for gardening!

2 comments:

Lindsay Mecham said...

I never knew you had such a green thumb. they look awesome.

Tammy said...

What beautiful plants!