Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's a Girl!

No, not me, but Hector. Yes, that's right Hector is a she. I need a new name for HER. Any ideas? I thought the name Gia was cute, but it doesn't seem to fit HER.

On top of finding out he's a she, well SHE is also pregnant. The little hussy! I don't know what to do. I wish I could take her in somewhere to have her babies and then bring her back, but it's not that easy. But I'd like to see her kittens and play with them, but what do I do when they get bigger and start playing around. And too, I can't keep them, so what then. Oh my, I've gotten myself into a big pickle! Well, I didn't, whatever her name did!



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations! What are you going to do? Keep us posted =)