Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cleaning My Car

Yesterday I took a few hours to clean my car out. It wasn't horribly messy that I needed to take a few hours, but I wanted to deep clean it.
Here I am about to start

A little more than halfway through I took a break by doing this in the drivers seat. I opened my visor mirror so I could see the other side of my camera.





I guess you can say a little photo shoot... then I played around with the color on my computer.

Hector was chilling around me until I turned on the shopvac, then he scrammed.



Car afterward


I cleaned the windows on the inside and tomorrow I'm gonna drive through a gas station car wash. I'm too lazy to wash the outside by hand... too much work!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I like all the different colors of your pictures!