Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Brother

This post is dedicated to my brother. He always pesters me to update my blog so to help me with a post, he had the grand idea to blog about how COOL he is. So I did through pictures. I went through all my pictures to find the best ones. As you can see it was hard to choose just a few.


 
He's the one on the left

 

































7 comments:

Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Classy! You should have put his age next to each picture! Haha

The Rowes said...

That's the best blog post ever. Trevor, Megan must really love you.

Unknown said...

'Trevor'! What a great idea for a post.
Megs you should totally do a series of all your siblings. It would be monumental! And awesome.

Trevor said...

Man, I never knew how awesome I was until now. Thanks Megan!

Allison Rowe said...

Megan, you are a great sister to do that. Unfortunately, Trevor is going to bug you to update again, probably tomorrow.

Trevor said...

Hey Megan, can you update your blog?