I can't believe I turned 27! It's hard to believe... especially since when I was a baby the doctors thought I'd only live until I was 10. Wow, have I showed them! I celebrated all day by getting free food (3 restaurants here give you $10 free on your bday), seeing an IMAX movie, and having friends over that night for treats and games. My roommate, Jen, was able to hang out with me all day because she has the summer off. I had tons of fun!
Messing around while waiting for the IMAX to start
Krispy Creme gives you a dozen free glazed donuts on your birthday. I did it just because I could. I maybe ate 1 and gave the rest away.
Scrumptious lunch
My sweet mom ordered me a cake from her house and I just picked it up.
Great time hanging out with great friends that night.
1 comment:
Hey, that's Ben Tracy in that last picture. We use to be roommates at BYU-I
Post a Comment