Be Brave, Be Strong, Be True, Be You
Can I have your autograph!? And, there's a 5th temple coming to north Phoenix!? Whoa!!
Yea!
You are definetly a movie star now! Cool!
Funny thing is they didn't mention my name and I didn't even speak, but I still think it's cool that I was in the camera shot. Haha I'm so odd.
Yay! So fun.
You make a good looking prop!
Whatever--you totally add to the interview. I think you even almost smile at one point. =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can I have your autograph!?
And, there's a 5th temple coming to north Phoenix!? Whoa!!
Yea!
You are definetly a movie star now! Cool!
Funny thing is they didn't mention my name and I didn't even speak, but I still think it's cool that I was in the camera shot. Haha I'm so odd.
Yay! So fun.
You make a good looking prop!
Whatever--you totally add to the interview. I think you even almost smile at one point. =)
Post a Comment