Friday, May 7, 2010

What Have I Been Up To You May Ask?

Well, my roommate got engaged a few weeks ago and is getting married in June. So this past Saturday I went wedding dress shopping with her and her mom. It was a lot of fun! First we searched online for the stores that had modest dresses, mapped out the directions to each, and then spent most of the day shopping. She found her dress at the last wedding dress store we went to. It's beautiful!! Then we went to an outlet mall to look for shoes. This picture is of us at the mall.



I'm throwing her a bridal shower so this week I've been working on the invitations. Our other roommate is helping me too.

Here's the paper we used
These 2 pics were taken from my phone so they're not very clear. Sorry

The paper came in a bundle book of scrapbook paper that all went together so we could mix and match in all sorts of ways.


Finished product



We put some of the info on the front and some on the other side. just to mix it up.

We put a poem on the outside which reads,
"A sprinkle of flowers and a couple of kisses,
soon Beth and Wayne will be Mr. and Mrs.
But as we wait for that special hour, let's honor Beth
with a Bridal Shower!"

I don't know if you can tell, but the paper has a little sparkle to them. Super cute! I love them!!

5 comments:

The Rowes said...

Super cute invitations! I may have to hire you some day to do some party work for me!

Michelle said...

Those are SO cute! Great job!

Michelle said...

Those are darling, Meg. Great job!!

Michelle said...

this is mom--didn't realize that mich had signed into my account! sorry.

Jacob and Heather said...

Those are way cute Megan!!