Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for...

Being Thanksgiving time I thought I would share what I'm thankful for so here it goes:

- family
- friends
- the gospel of Jesus Christ
- doctors
- modern medicine
- technology
- home
- ward
- bishopric
- car
- beautiful weather
- scriptures
- prophets
- apostles
- job
- nature
- animals
- music
- patriarchal blessings
- the spirit
- the holy ghost
- personal revelation
- TEMPLES
- the atonement
- worthy priesthood holders/priesthood blessings
- hymns
- PRAYER
- living 25 years when as a newborn doctors didn't think I'd live past 10
- clothes
- food
- government
- tender mercies Heavenly Father gives me when I don't deserve them
- amazing examples of love, kindness, and charity all around me
- everything I haven't thought of yet, but will after I post this

The end. :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet post! I am grateful that we are friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sadie Lynn said...

Thanks for this list, it was just what I needed to hear.

Trevor said...

You forgot "Thankful for my favorite brother Trevor"