I saw this joke on someone's blog today and it reminded me of high school. I did this exact thing back then. I was allowed to leave 5 minutes early before each class was over so I could get to my next class before the bell rang. Since I had a rolling backpack it would have been much harder to get through the hustle and bustle with everyone else. I loved having the luxury of getting to leave early and taking my time going through the halls without anyone around. It was a sweet deal.
3 comments:
Haha you so funny! That was a pretty nice perk!
=) You were so lucky! The rest of us had to push through the crowds and try not to be late to our next class.
After I had my back injury from the epidural when I had Lilly I had to get an x-ray of my back. They actually discovered I have a little of scoliosis.
You're such a cutie Meg. You seem to be having a blast down there in AZ. I miss you!
Post a Comment