So it's been a while since I've posted anything. I haven't felt like I have much to say, but I just remembered I totally do now. It's Hector the cat. Let me explain... a few weeks before Christmas I noticed there was a cat that was hanging around in this rock area by my house. He was really skinny and skiddish. Whenever I would start to walk to him he'd run. By the time I left for Christmas in Idaho I was feeding him, but I didn't know if he'd live until I got back almost 3 weeks later because he was that skinny. Well, he did. Little by little he has started to trust me. So within a month or so he has let me sit next to him while he eats. And just last week he let me pet him. This was BIG progress!! Well, needless to say he will now sit on my lap and take a snooze.
up when I opened the front door.
I got some great pictures today, but it was on my phone. Gosh darn it!
P.S.-- all 3 of my roommates hate cats so they were not thrilled to see me start feeding him cause that meant he'd definitely stick around. But Beth did pick the name and fed him once while I was gone. :)
P.S.-- all 3 of my roommates hate cats so they were not thrilled to see me start feeding him cause that meant he'd definitely stick around. But Beth did pick the name and fed him once while I was gone. :)
2 comments:
Aw he's so cute and innocent! Who couldn't love that face!? Cute pictures of the two of you.
Megan, you have always had such a way with animals. I think Hector is a very lucky cat to have befriended you! I just love hearing about your life in sunny Arizona! Thanks so much for the update. I love you!
Post a Comment